Thursday, December 27, 2012

Portrait of Henry

I'd like to share with you my newest pet portrait! Henry's portrait was a gift from my client to his "mom" for Christmas and some great snapshots of him were provided. It was a lot of fun to create this portrait of Henry in colored pencil. His coloring worked well with the tinted paper that I used, providing enough contrast for the white fur. This portrait measures 10" x 8" and was matted and framed to a 14" x 11" size.


 Here's a closer view of Henry's face. Isn't he a cute little guy? 


My next portrait is on the drawing table of another cute little pooch named Dickens, so stay tuned for his portrait coming soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! Your portraits are so realistic! My mother-n-law would love these! She is a dog groomer & lover of dogs. Hope you have a wonderful week~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment! I'm so glad you stopped by! :o)

      Delete